Thinking of leasing your home?
Just complete a few steps:
1. Homeowner and prospective tenant will need to complete our Transfer of Membership form.
2. Prospective tenant(s) will need to successfully pass a background check, this includes any dependants over the age of 18. Dependants over the age of 18 will need to be listed on the executed lease. Additional background checks are $80 each.
3. Provide an executed lease between homeowner and tenant(s). All tenants must be listed as well as any dependants living in the home.
4. Provide a check or money order in the amount of $600. This is the Transfer of Membership fee. Please make checks payable to Stoneybrook Master Association.
5. After completing the above steps, you’re ready to submit to Stoneybrook Management office for approval. We ask that you submit the completed packet to the Management Office 14 days prior to move the move-in date in in order to process the application.
6. Tenants must be re-approved every time the lease is renewed and it is the Homeowner/Tenant’s responsibility to return an updated lease to the management office when the old one expires.
Please be advised that Stoneybrook is a Single Family community. Each living unit shall be occupied by one family at any time, as a residence and for no other purpose. Single Family is defined as one adult their spouse and if any unmarried children.
Transfer of Membership Form
Background Check Application